Recent Posts of member submissivemartyn

Topics:

SPANKING. 07,Jul,20 06:14
Love edging. 27,Nov,17 23:01
Whats your favourite method of giving/receiving cbt. 19,May,17 22:54

By submissivemartyn 08,Apr,21 01:00
I usually had no choice as my ex wife/Mistress would tie me to the bed.That way She could control whether I had an orgasm or not.

By submissivemartyn 06,Apr,21 02:58
Love it!Used to love licking it out of my ex wife's/Mistresses pussy when another guy had cum in it!

By submissivemartyn 05,Apr,21 03:32
Don't know whether you can record on them but my ex wife/Mistress and I used to cam and chat on 'Adult Friend Finder' and 'Alt'.

By submissivemartyn 05,Apr,21 03:27
Me and my ex wife/Mistress used to cam and chat on a bdsm site.Mistress used to invite a Master to our house every so often.Some of the Masters would order me to suck their balls whilst giving them a BJ.Most of them enjoyed milking my cock.

By submissivemartyn 01,Apr,21 03:46

By submissivemartyn 31,Mar,21 05:04
I enjoy giving a women pleasure by licking her asshole.It all started with my now ex wife/Mistress.She used to make me lick Her asshole during some of our cam sessions to humiliate me.

By submissivemartyn 26,Mar,21 04:15
Not big enough to be deepthroated.But whilst in Germany in the army had a couple of prostitues take my whole cock and lick my balls at the same time.Was out of this world!!

By submissivemartyn 22,Mar,21 06:44
The first time my ex wife/Mistress made me go command was whilst we were on holiday.On our last day she told me to only wear a t-shirt,white shorts,socks and trainers as we were going jogggng.Before I dressed I washed my cock cage and she put it back on me.Once dressed we set off to a large woods near to the holiday camp and started jogging.After about 40-45 mins we came across a lake and she ordered me into it.As I wadded into the lake and it reached my waist she ordered me back.We carried on jogging and I kept noticing people pointing and laughing at me.It was not till I got back to our accomadation and saw my self in the full length mirror that my cock cage outline could easily be seen though my shorts.That evening we went for a last drink in the camp bar and I could see a few people whispering to each other and looking in our direction.My Mistress found the whole thing amusing and teased me all the way home the next day.

By submissivemartyn 22,Mar,21 05:47

By submissivemartyn 21,Mar,21 05:01
If you had been I could of sucked you off

By submissivemartyn 20,Mar,21 09:08
It was as I loved being humiliate and still do.

By submissivemartyn 18,Mar,21 04:25
Have masturbated on the top deck of a bus at the back before cctv cameras were installed.My ex wife/Mistress and I went to a xxx cinema and sat at the back.After the first film had finished she turned to me and told me she was turned on and to get on my knees between her legs.I was then ordered to remove her panties and start licking.As I was licking her pussy I saw a guy out of the corner of my eye with his cock out watching us and masturbating.Once she had had her orgasm she put her panties back on and we left to catch the bus home with me with a hard on.She led me to top deck of the bus and to the rear.Once seated with me on the outside seat she ordered me to lower my jeans and underwear and to masturebate.Whilst I was masturbating people were comming up the stairs and sitting down and the thought of being caught immediatley came to mind.I knew it would be a waste of time asking if I could stop so carried on.When I came I came all over the back of the seat and was told to lick it all up.

By submissivemartyn 17,Mar,21 04:31
Whilst in Germany and in the Army I used to go to an adult cinema.I'd go there to masturbate before going to see a prostitue(Lasted longer for 2nd orgasm lol).I sat watching the films and got a hard on.Seeing no one in my asile I took my cock out and started to masturbate.All of a sudden a guy came and sat next to me,took his cock out and started to masturbate too.After a few mins of watching each other he touched my arm and pointed to the exit We both put our cocks away and I followed him to the toilets.Once there we when't into one of the cubicles and he pulled my trousers down and started to give me a blow job.Once I was hard again he stood up,pulled his trousers and pants down,put a condom on my cock, bent over the toilet and pulled his ass cheeks apart.I slowly inserted my cock into his anus(first time I had ever done this and it felt so good!)and started to slowly fuck him.While I fucked him he masturbated himself.As I neared my orgasm I fucked him faster till I shot my load,seconds later he came himself.When I pulled my cock out he removed the condom and licked my cock clean and then emptied the condom into his mouth.

By submissivemartyn 15,Mar,21 04:00
When I go to the urinals and see a nice cock,especially if it is big,I start to fantasize about them tying me up,forcing me to give them a bj,then fucking me.I usually end up in a stall masturbating!

By submissivemartyn 12,Mar,21 04:01

By submissivemartyn 10,Mar,21 04:51
Top deck of a bus at the back before cctv cameras were installed.My ex wife/Mistress and I went to a xxx cinema and sat at the back.After the first film had finished she turned to me and told me she was turned on and to get on my knees between her legs.I was then ordered to remove her panties and start licking.As I was licking her pussy I saw a guy out of the corner of my eye with his cock out watching us and masturbating.Once she had had her orgasm she put her panties back on and we left to catch the bus home with me with a hard on.She led me to top deck of the bus and to the rear.Once seated with me on the outside seat she ordered me to lower my jeans and underwear and to masturebate.Whilst I was masturbating people were comming up the stairs and sitting down and the thought of being caught immediatley came to mind.I knew it would be a waste of time asking if I could stop so carried on.When I came I came all over the back of the seat and was told to lick it all up.

By submissivemartyn 05,Mar,21 03:43
My ex wife/Mistress used to love watching videos of guys with big cocks.She would download them and play them through our tv.Whilst she was watching them I would have to stand naked and masturbate.She would then humiliate me about the size of my cock compaired to theirs and laugh at me.Once I had cum I would have to clean my 'mess' up with my tounge then lick her pussy clean.

By submissivemartyn 04,Mar,21 03:33
My ex wife/Mistress drove us to some nearby woods one late afternoon.Once there we started to walk into the woods and after about 10mins of walking she ordered me to strip.Once naked she put my cock cage on then tied my wrists behind my back.Then she blindfolded me and put my collar on,attached my leash and told me to get down on my hands and knees then inserted my tail butt plug.She then 'walked' me for another 15mins or so and we stopped.I could hear rustling all around us and the odd twig breaking.I was then laid face down over what I assume was a wooden table or similar.My legs were spread and tied and then she started to spank my ass.After a dozen spanks I heard her ask'Would you like a go'and a small pause before the spanking started again.My blinfold was removed and my wife stood in front of me laughing at me.I looked around and there was 1 guy spanking my ass and 4 others with their cocks out masturbating.She then invited all of them to spank my ass which they all took turns in doing,Once they had all spanked me she offered them all a condom each removed my tail butt plug and they took turns fucking my ass and mouth.My wife stood there watching and humiliating me by calling me a slut and faggot etc and laughing at me.My ankles were untied and I was laid on the table and they all came over my body.Once they had left my tail butt plug was put back and I was 'walked' back to our car covered in cum.It was dark by now and still naked she drove us home took my to the back garden and hosed me down just to humiliate me some more.

By submissivemartyn 03,Mar,21 03:38
A lot bigger than mine

By submissivemartyn 27,Feb,21 07:23
My ex wife/Mistress used to make me masturbate onto my food and eat it.She would often supply my drink to wash it down as well,a glass of her pee.Nowadays I will usually masturbate into my hand and lick it up.

By submissivemartyn 25,Feb,21 03:54
Am a cocksucker and my now ex wife/Mistress used to love watching me suck cocks for her.

By submissivemartyn 25,Feb,21 03:50
When my now ex wife and I first started dating my size did not bother her as I was good with my tongue and fingers.Then we got into b.d.s.m with her as my Mistress and she loved to humiliate me by bragging how much bigger than me her ex lovers were.To humiliate further we used to cam on Alt and she encouraged viewers to humiliate me about my size on there.

By submissivemartyn 23,Feb,21 07:04

By submissivemartyn 20,Feb,21 02:45
I'm a very thirsty submissive!!

By submissivemartyn 19,Feb,21 05:56

With a Masters cock or Mistresses strap on in it!!!

By submissivemartyn 19,Feb,21 05:53

By submissivemartyn 19,Feb,21 05:52
My ex wife/Mistress had a hairy pussy and I loved it when she had a pee and ordered me to be her toilet paper and clean her.The taste of her pussy juices and pee combined,mmmm!

By submissivemartyn 19,Feb,21 05:46
I would be on my knees worshiping both her pussy and ass with the greatist of pleasure!!

By submissivemartyn 12,Feb,21 07:09
My ex wife/Mistress and I used to meet people on a site called Alt.
Our first experience:
/blogs/33063.html
And we both very much enjoyed it.

By submissivemartyn 12,Feb,21 07:03
I assume this guy was married as he wore a wedding ring.Both myself and noe ex wife/Mistress enjoyed ourselves.
/blogs/33063.html

By submissivemartyn 12,Feb,21 06:56
Did not fuck my ex wife/Mistress after a guy came in her but had to clean her pussy after a Master came in her.
/blogs/33063.html

By submissivemartyn 07,Feb,21 05:47
My ex wife/Mistress and I used to do cam sessions and chat on an adult site.Every now and then she would invite a different Master to our house.It usually ended up with me being tied up and watching them fuck.Some of them liked to force me to give them a bj and swallow their cum.I found this humiliating as my wife was watching and laughing at me calling me names like slut and faggot

By submissivemartyn 06,Feb,21 03:00
Me and my now ex wife/Mistress got into water sports during one of our cam sessions.She told all who were watching she was going for a pee and someone replied why not use the toilet you have there.With that she oredered me to lie down and started to pee on me.Some of it got in my mouth and I told her I was not keen on the taste.After that every now and then to humiliate me she would make me drink her pee during a cam session.It would be either straight from the 'tap' or from a pint glass.Since then when going to a public toilet and seeing a guy pee I imagine my mouth is the urinal and usually have to go to a cubical and masturbate.

By submissivemartyn 06,Feb,21 02:29
Shame you are so far away

By submissivemartyn 03,Feb,21 06:17

By submissivemartyn 19,Jan,21 02:30
Oh to worship such a beautiful ass!!

By submissivemartyn 16,Jan,21 06:56
My ex wife/Mistress used to take me to the women's section pick a couple of pairs of panties for me.Then humiliate by saying quite loudly that they would suit me.She would then stand and watch whilst I went and paid for them on my own.Used to get some funny looks from some of the cashiers and a few would wink at me whilst giggling.

By submissivemartyn 16,Jan,21 06:46
Glad you like!

By submissivemartyn 16,Jan,21 06:45
I would spread the cheeks and stick my tongue in the hole

By submissivemartyn 14,Jan,21 05:10
Your wife has a beautiful ass as do you.I would worship both of them any day!

By submissivemartyn 14,Jan,21 05:04

By submissivemartyn 09,Jan,21 05:32

By submissivemartyn 03,Jan,21 01:56

My own

By submissivemartyn 03,Jan,21 01:55

By submissivemartyn 30,Dec,20 03:32
One day,before we split,my ex wife/Mistress made me wear a pair of her panties to work.

As I was crouching down to tidy a shelf of stuff one of my fellow workers came up behind me and told me he liked the look of my panties and wanted to see more(everyone knew he was gay).He said if I did not go to the staff changing room and show him he would tell everyone that I wore panties.Once in the changing room he led me into one of the toilet cubicles and told me to pull my trousers down.He looked at my panties and then grabbed my cock and started to rub it over my panties.When my cock was hard he pulled his trousers and underwear down showing me his erect cock.He then pushed me down to my knees and told me to suck him off.After he had cum in my mouth we both dressed and he told me next time he caught me wearing panties he was going to fuck me in the ass.The whole experience made me feel embarrassed,humiliated and turned on all at the same time.

By submissivemartyn 24,Dec,20 03:07
Totally agree,by the time Biden gets to office Trump will have screwed everything up for him.Am in the U.K by the way.

By submissivemartyn 22,Dec,20 05:49
At the rear of a bus on the top deck before they installed cctv cameras.My now ex wife/Mistress and I went to see an x rated movie.We were sat at the back of the cinema and half way through the movie she told me she was turned on.She pulled her panties down and ordered me onto my knees and lick her pussy.As I licked her pussy I noticed a guy to our right with his cock out and masturbating.Once she had had her orgasm and the movie finished we caught the bus home.Once we were sat down she ordered me to pull my jeans and underwear down and masturbate.As I masturbated people were coming up stairs and sitting down.When I shot my load over the back of the seat in front of us she ordered me onto my knees and to lick it up.

By submissivemartyn 09,Dec,20 02:45

By submissivemartyn 07,Dec,20 01:43

SMALL

By submissivemartyn 07,Dec,20 01:26
If only!!