Recent Posts of member DonVoltonus

By DonVoltonus 01,Dec,18 14:07
Ahhh, yeah, my father had one for that reason when he was a baby. He decided I should get to pick.

By DonVoltonus 30,Nov,18 15:56
I agree, but that's religion

By DonVoltonus 30,Nov,18 15:32
That's rough. I got lucky I got the right Uro, they gave me the alternative. Of course, they don't do anesthesia with a D.Slit

By DonVoltonus 30,Nov,18 15:29
Well, I was for a while embarrassed to post soft pics of my cock, because I'm a person that's very much a grower. For me, my exhibitionism is stronger than my embarrassment.

By DonVoltonus 30,Nov,18 15:27
I used to have this problem, but had a dorsal slit done because it was painful to retract, and as my body grew, uncomfortable during erection. I would say it's great, because you can have lots of fun with a handful of lube and an exposed cockhead, but you don't become desensitized like with full circumcision.

By DonVoltonus 30,Nov,18 15:24
So, you can get what is called a Dorsal Slit, where they remove a small triangle from the upper side. Recovery is only 2-3 weeks, and as for results, you can check out my page ;D

Mine was slightly unpleasant and was done under nerve block, but didn't take long, and doesn't have the complications. Plus, you get to keep most of your foreskin!

By DonVoltonus 30,Nov,18 15:21
I actually used to have Phimosis. I just jacked without retracting. Now, I've had a Dorsal slit to save my foreskin, and it's much easier.

By DonVoltonus 30,Nov,18 15:20
I sucked a guy in a McDonalds bathroom.

Sadly his ride showed up before he could finish.