Recent Posts of member skyking

By skyking 13,Apr,21 07:35
I am really turned on about the millions of sperm in a man's potent cum. It can be a special gift ,,I feel.

By skyking 13,Apr,21 07:29
Yes....strong and musky is the best!

By skyking 27,Mar,21 12:40
Only after savoring his warm pearly nectar a while. The musky taste,the texture....and swish it like mouthwash through my teeth. Only then do I let it slowly seep in tiny amounts down my throat.

By skyking 07,Dec,20 01:30
Oh yes !! That could be my story also. I recall how he used Vaseline for lube. He would have me lay face down on his bed ,
lube my butt,and fuck me. Often.Many times each week all summer. 13,in full on puberty,he was extremely horny,as now I understand. Funny , now I think of it...I never spoke of it....but the next summer,a boy my age up the street talked me into sucking his hard little dick...and that became a routine event...he even started squirting cum ,as I learned to swallow.

By skyking 31,Jul,20 09:51
Well said!! The variety has always amazed me. The tastes,textures,color,
are a pleasent surprise.

By skyking 11,Jul,20 02:14
RECEIVING. fascinating how each man has a different taste,texture,....and amount. I love the milky nectar!!!

By skyking 13,May,20 15:44
I will think of him every year when I put up the aluminum pole for Festivus!!
For the rest of us!! RIP

By skyking 10,Apr,20 10:15
" The Story of "O" " I love this book.

By skyking 22,Nov,19 19:23
. Playalinda beach...#13...Titusville/Canaveral area,it is a great nude beach,on all counts!!

By skyking 04,Sep,19 10:04
Many Transgender M/F have breast implants without any hormones. After1 year of hormones...I became unable to ejaculate any semen. Orgasms,yes...when I'm penetrated ....not like before the hormones...waves of pleasure from deep inside. Rubbing my penis can cause orgasm also....yet no cum. There IS a great deal of clear juice(precum?).... that flows out during the excitement phase...even while flaccid. A clitoral penis I suppose.

By skyking 29,Aug,19 11:11
I agree with your comment 100% .It is a beautiful thing!

By skyking 29,Aug,19 11:07
of course....whatever he wants!!

By skyking 29,Aug,19 11:04
I would trade mine for a pussy with big inner lips....ANYTIME!!

By skyking 16,Dec,17 10:33
at 10.....my 13 year old neighbor used vaseline for lube...and broke me in.......I have no idea how many times he fucked me that summer......and I do still remember well. I remember how wet and sticky I would be all day whenever he humped me.......and shocked when I finally saw the stuff squirt out of him.......and realized he was putting it in me !!

By skyking 16,Dec,17 10:22
DRY.......it took 6 months or so of masturbating before the first clear juice........getting thick and white fast after that.

By skyking 18,Nov,17 21:03
I have always been a bottom.....it just has been the natural way of bonding. Right from puberty...every buddy has fucked me without any question or hesitation.

By skyking 15,Sep,16 09:50
I too agree with this moment !!...FULL erection , twitching motion , head engorged........and the thrill of "How much is he going to keep squirting ?!!!!! "

By skyking 03,Sep,16 13:41
thanks!! I hook them together when I "tuck"

By skyking 28,Aug,16 10:12
here is mine...

By skyking 28,Aug,16 10:08
these girls are magnificent !! Truly..they are teats..fully developed for breast feeding . Very erotic on such full breasts .

By skyking 23,May,16 15:06
do you like my plump glans ?

By skyking 04,Nov,15 08:22
[deleted image] a tampon after insemination....keeps it all in !!

By skyking 19,Aug,15 11:19
All the time ! Sometimes..answering an email with an erotic message......with no erection at all..it gushes out . MOST often though ,is with penetration ..extra rigid and long, the girth not as important ,for multiple orgasms....no hands,or erection .