Recent Posts of member littlepickle

Topics:

MY BLOWJOB FANTASY FULLY EXPOSED! 20,Mar,24 00:30
Does ANYONE wish they had a SMALLER dick? 10,Feb,23 10:37
# MY SECRET BLOWJOB GIVING FANTASY EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25,Feb,19 20:29
# PLEASE EVERYONE HUMILIATE AND DEGRADE MY TINY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24,Feb,19 13:24
PLEASE HELP HUMILIATE MY LITTLEPICKLE!!! 12,Jun,15 19:58

By littlepickle 06,Apr,24 11:29
Thank you Sir-Skittles

By littlepickle 30,Mar,24 20:13
I LOVE your cute little guy too Bjuk. What a sexy little cock.

By littlepickle 25,Mar,24 13:40
Ahhhhh! Sir-Skittles I VERY much see the resemblance. Me and Bjuk are both packin toddler toys.

By littlepickle 23,Mar,24 22:02
I would LOVE to hear ANYONES thoughts? The WORSE the BETTER. I LOVE IT.

By littlepickle 23,Mar,24 21:47
Well......I know I would LOVE to give it a go on you Nekekal.

By littlepickle 21,Mar,24 23:52
well.......wonder no longer....dick sucking man is here to save the day.

By littlepickle 20,Mar,24 20:59
Glad to know I'm not the only cock dreamer out there Cocklvr. thank you for sharing. I would be honored if you would let me hold your cock in my mouth for as long as I can Cocklvr.

By littlepickle 20,Mar,24 09:06
I bet you just don't know your own strength se-kent-uk. I bet you would last more than a hour. It is possible we may need to just test this theory......you know?......for scientific purposes truly see what you are capable of.

By littlepickle 15,May,23 13:30
of course id LOVE to suck on yours for 5 hours Richie. Im sure you would be an excellent blowjob instructor. Would love to hear you tell me exactly how to suck your cock as I was workin my magic on you.

By littlepickle 08,May,23 15:41
Love to suck yours for more than $300 Gntlmn. I would be honored to suck your dick and swallow every drop you gave me with a huge smile and a thank you to you. I would want you to know exactly how much I appreciate it and how much more deserving you are of it than myself. I would be down on my knees in my rightful place for you. I want to suck it exactly the way you tell me to. you deserve this

By littlepickle 05,May,23 16:46
Nekekal I would be honored to give you a repeat of that night in your 20's NOW! It makes me hot and horny just thinking about being on the receiving end. If your ever close by maybe we could make something happen? love to give you a repeat or see if I can do a better job. maybe we should up it to 10 hours instead? Love to give it everything I got and swallow everything you give me only, this time we will have to plan it over a weekend so I dont have to go to work

By littlepickle 15,Apr,23 20:17
I think I could suck on your third leg for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. We should meet up and take care of your needs.

By littlepickle 12,Apr,23 15:10
I would gladly donate my package to you Richie.

By littlepickle 11,Apr,23 14:04
Glad to know I am not alone Moench. I would LOVE to go zero as well. nothing fascinates me more than to shrink my cock and balls MORE or to make my lil buddy disappear COMPLETELY.

By littlepickle 12,Feb,23 14:52
If I could I would gladly switch with you. If I could pay to switch with you I would. If I could just suck a magic genies dick to switch with you I would. I would do ANYTHING to be smaller than I am.

By littlepickle 31,Mar,21 14:08
I am still dieing to suck dick like there is no tomorrow.
--------------------------------------- added after 17809 hours

I need a nice BIG cock in my mouth NOW!

By littlepickle 14,Mar,19 18:16
So do I Leftover55.
--------------------------------------- added after 168 hours

you can cum ANYTIME you like.
--------------------------------------- added after 3509 hours

anytime

By littlepickle 09,Mar,19 23:36
Im glad to hear it. Im sorry you live so far away. Id love to try my oral skills on you.
--------------------------------------- added after 35947 hours

If I could ship my dick sucking lips to you I would.

By littlepickle 26,Feb,19 20:40
Seriously im dieing to try out my skills on someone here. Im salivating just thinking about preforming this.
--------------------------------------- added after 243 hours

I wrote this post over 11 days ago and havent heard as much as a peep out of anyone on here it must be an unusual fantasy but, nevertheless I am still dieing to know what ANYONE thinks out there.
--------------------------------------- added after 13079 hours

Will anyone take me up on some good quality dick sucking in their favor?

By littlepickle 16,Apr,16 15:34
[deleted image]

i have one. check it out and tell me what you think.

By littlepickle 11,Oct,15 18:52
Heres my little pickle. Tell me what ya think yall.

By littlepickle 20,Jul,15 23:54
YOU HAVE A SMALL COCK.
--------------------------------------- added after 165 hours

just jokin

By littlepickle 15,Jul,15 18:08
Are you kidding? OF COURSE I HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT. I wish mine was smaller than it already is all the time. I love mine small. If i could take a pill i would or if i could donate the extra inches i would have done that by now, but i can only dream of having what would ultimately resemble a oversize clit between my legs.

By littlepickle 15,Jul,15 17:57
But mine is actually ERECT in my pictures, While Yours is still soft. Maybe you need someone like me to give you a good working over with my hands and mouth?

By littlepickle 07,Jul,15 20:11
Compared to you i can see why you would say that. Im NOTHING compared to you.

By littlepickle 07,Jul,15 18:41
oh yes i will.

By littlepickle 26,Jun,15 21:38
If you gave me a chance i would honestly take you up on it. NO JOKE. Id take off a week at my job just to be YOUR BITCH and clean your dishes. i would do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you wanted me to. And it wouldnt have to be private either. You could take me out as your bitch and display me at a party or for your friends for their personal amusement and laughter. PLEASE USE ME. I WANT TO BE YOUR LITTLE BITCH AREXA52.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 hours

I want to please you sooooo bad

By littlepickle 22,Jun,15 17:53
how did you know what my doctor said?

By littlepickle 22,Jun,15 17:51
me too

By littlepickle 22,Jun,15 17:50
and i am one of them

By littlepickle 22,Jun,15 17:49
Arexa52! Would you ever give a guy like me the chance to ever please a lovely lady like yourself ? id honestly donate my nuts just to have a chance at getting in bed with sexy woman like you. At the very least let me be your little bitch toy.

By littlepickle 15,Jun,15 20:04
i wish i were YOUR chicken nugget.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

i want to fill you up so bad.

By littlepickle 12,Jun,15 21:56
appetizer prehaps?

By littlepickle 12,Jun,15 21:52
i prefer it to be called vagina. just jokin but i love it

By littlepickle 12,Jun,15 21:46
Wish it did get bigger. Maybe then women could feel it. keep it coming.

By littlepickle 12,Jun,15 21:44
i could never satisfy your sexual appetite Arexa52. A woman like you deserves bigger and better. It would be like eating half a dinner. its never enough and would always leave you hungry.

By littlepickle 12,Jun,15 21:37
of course id love some more. hit me with your best shot.

By littlepickle 12,Jun,15 21:22
ooooohhh! Arexa52. what i would give to be able to even try to make love to you. your without a doubt the hottest thing on this site i could only ever fantasize about and never be able to fuck.