Recent Posts of member cockforcock

By cockforcock 21,Dec,23 03:00

By cockforcock 21,Nov,22 22:57
absolutely!!!!!

By cockforcock 19,Sep,21 23:52
every time!

By cockforcock 02,Mar,21 23:11
There is no reason for me to wear clothes but society and laws forces one to cover up. I don't even own underwear and never wear any. For me there is nothing like being naked and love the sight of a beautiful human body and prefer nude men around me. When I was younger (early 20's), an erection was there just about every time I would see gorgeous penis but that faded with the age. Often go nude camping at a private little spot at Snipe lake with afriend and enjoy nudity in nature.

By cockforcock 20,Nov,19 22:51
your slim body is so beautiful!!! I love looking at you

By cockforcock 10,Mar,19 23:59
yeah! it's a turn-on and gives me an idea of what other people think of my willy

By cockforcock 19,Jan,19 23:16
I shaved for the first time when I was 13. I wanted my pubes to grow faster and get a bigger bush. a friend told me that the more you shave, the more they grow and I thought: that's whay I want. it never did. then I shaved again when I was 19 and it itched so much and I got a rash that took quite a long time to go away. never shaved again

By cockforcock 31,May,15 00:31
I'm addicted to masturbating and love every minute of it! i just have to wank every day and if i don't i feel sort of depressed for the day. being a loner and ond often walk around naked in nature turn me on so much that i wank there and then. it's awesome!!!!

By cockforcock 19,May,15 00:16
i agree. i love my cock and am addicted to jerking him every day. sucking my own dick will be the ultimate!

By cockforcock 22,Nov,14 23:00
i love young and slender boys with big penises. you may like my collection

By cockforcock 21,Sep,14 00:18
i'm addicted to soft and long dicks, specially if they are uncut. mine is average but quite horny