School shooting in our Hometown. 14,Feb,18 20:44
WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ON DELETING MEMBERS. 18,Oct,16 16:38
9/11 Anniversary 11,Sep,16 13:17
Love your kids and family. Life can be gone tomorrow. 02,Apr,16 22:52
AMERICAN'S 06,Dec,15 22:37
Horror in France 13,Nov,15 22:05
Veterans Day 11,Nov,15 08:08

By CountryCouple54 at 19,Sep,19 22:41
Absolutely. The wife and I are straight as can be. But if I see a hot guy or she sees a hot girl we have no problem telling each other hey look at that. My wife is constantly saying how pretty a girl is or how hot she is. And I return the favor by picking out hot guys that I see for her. I definitely don't think it makes us anything else than straight. Now if I was picking out girls for her and she was picking out guys for me then that might be a different story.

By CountryCouple54 at 14,Sep,19 19:30
Wow. WTF did we miss. We are on vacation. I guess the woman went batshit crazy again. That didn't take long.

By CountryCouple54 at 10,Sep,19 19:19
Stand for the bride. Stand at a concert. Till the day I die I will always stand for our flag. And with two boys in the house, I always sit to take a leak. The boys make enough of a mess already. Don't tell anyone that one.

By CountryCouple54 at 06,Sep,19 11:45
Well for the first time in 5 1/2 years of us being on the site. I received a PM that stated "What an ugly dick. Your dick is disgusting and nasty." Never even knowing who this lady was and no prior contact until today. She then proceeded to blacklist us with no reason why.
--------------------------------------- added after 73 minutes

salaciouscaroline

By CountryCouple54 at 03,Sep,19 23:19
Our hearts go out to people of the beautiful islands of the Bahamas. South Florida was lucky. It's amazing that we can survive 180-200 mph winds, and it's the damn water that kills. We will be delivering supplies to a local relief fund in Dania Beach tomorrow. If anyone can give what ever you can please do. The island is wiped out. People are dead. Children are missing.

By CountryCouple54 at 31,Aug,19 11:11
He's good. Busy at work until the last minute.

By CountryCouple54 at 31,Aug,19 01:07
Business as usual until about 8 hours prior to the storm arrival. Then most get to go home. First responders, police, and fire report as usual. And will stay and sleep at their department as the storm comes. As the storm passes, those bussiness' will open that can.

By CountryCouple54 at 30,Aug,19 22:27
Yes we boarded up today. Help 2 neighbors board up. Went to our son's house and boarded up. Now it's in mother nature's hands.

By CountryCouple54 at 30,Aug,19 07:25
Yes

By CountryCouple54 at 30,Aug,19 06:28
Yes, we are in Broward County. Directly west of Ft Lauderdale. 8 miles west of the ocean. As of now it doesn't look good. It's headed right at us. Predicted as a category 4 with 140 mph winds.

By CountryCouple54 at 29,Aug,19 23:10
To all of our South Florida friends. Stay safe, this bitch is coming. Please get ready and plan. Better to be safe than sorry. Don't take it for granted.
--------------------------------------- added after 66 hours

It looks like hurricane Dorian will not reach land in Florida as long as it does what they have forecasted to do. We could still possibly feel when's and gusts up to a hundred miles an hour depending on how close the eye gets 2 land. This is a huge storm the biggest ever recorded. If your a religious person say a prayer for the poor people in the Bahamas. With winds of 185 mph and gusts of 220 mph and only moving at 5 mph. They've got about 36 hours of the devil trying to take their life. The destruction devastation will be unbelievable. For those who are not familiar with hurricanes. The best way to describe it is, think of an F4 tornado hovering over your house for 24 hours. It is fucking Hell on steroids.

By CountryCouple54 at 29,Aug,19 23:05
She has come and gone doing the same thing.

By CountryCouple54 at 28,Aug,19 10:57
only registered users can see external links
We just happen to Google our screen name CountryCouple54. And of course a few things came up from syc/syd. Then we found this shit. Fuckers used my beach picture for their damn website. Not that I care because it doesn't show my face, but WTF. Has this happened to anybody else? The wife's pictures we're stolen and put on Tumblr a few years ago along with a couple other female members.

By CountryCouple54 at 26,Aug,19 11:21
Testosterone boosters are bullshit. It's usually a form of a natural ingredient called Tribulus. All part of the diet world trying to sell you a magic pill. All men over the age of 40 start losing testosterone and there's nothing you can do about it. 100 to 200 milligrams of Test Cypionate administered by injection once a week is all you need. If you have the money, I would suggest getting blood work done first at your doctor. But these weekly injections could be done by yourself. Again the doctor's going to want you to see him to milk you dry of your money. Most insurance companies at least here in the US, do not cover testosterone replacement therapy. Stay away from anything in a pill form. As it must travel through your liver before it hits your bloodstream. And don't worry about the old theory that steroids are bad for you. Small doses are safe. Don't worry about roid rage, you're not doing this to build muscle or become a bodybuilder. Those guys take massive amounts of multiple steroids at one time. Most advanced cycles, bodybuilders are taking an excess of 1000mg testosterone every week.

By CountryCouple54 at 24,Aug,19 21:27
You can put that bitch on auto pilot and fuck your girl in the front seat while driving.

By CountryCouple54 at 23,Aug,19 09:32
Damn, the fakes from Germany were busy last night.

By CountryCouple54 at 21,Aug,19 12:03
Anything you can find in a store or on TV, you can find on eBay or Amazon. It's worth paying the small membership for Amazon prime. You'll never pay shipping charges again and usually can get it overnight as long as you're a prime member.

By CountryCouple54 at 15,Aug,19 08:04

By CountryCouple54 at 14,Aug,19 21:00
Our oldest son is a police officer. I have no worries that he is educated enough to do his job. Until you become a parent of a child who chooses law enforcement as his or her occupation, you will never understand the stress. He is only 25, and can only hope he will last to retirement. The split decision to pull the trigger or be shot at first, requires split second decisions. Whether right or wrong, justified or not. He only has seconds to make that decision.--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutesI hate writing about this shit. I am 4th generation military. Now with a son who is law enforcement. Anything I say or talk about is frowned upon. Somebody always has something to say negative about veterans and law enforcement. It's a never ending battle. But think what your life would be like without either.

By CountryCouple54 at 14,Aug,19 10:48
Eventually, they will take all of our rights and personal beliefs. They will police us on what we can say and do. Not in my lifetime, but it's coming. Which makes us nothing less than a communist country. I assume by the time my grandkids are born, they will be programmed to be robots for the #MeMovement. American and World history books will be taken out of the schools because what's in them offend some people. Our kids will learn nothing more then to operate an iPhone and a computer. They will never learn about Hitler and the horrible things he did. Half of the first 20 presidents will be wiped out because they were slave owners or involved in a roundabout way. You won't be allowed to fly an American flag outside of your house because it might offend somebody. They're going to take our guns. Tell you there's certain words you can't use anymore. Shits never going to stop until we're a third world country. All the things I fought for are pissing down the drain. And this was not said in an ill manner. I believe everybody has the right to be equal, hell I fought for it. But when it comes to telling somebody what they can and can't do inside their house. That's where I draw the line. Was the guy an idiot for not taking the rebel flag down, absolutely. Should the guy lose his job over it, absolutely not. It wasn't like he was flying it in the front of his house.

By CountryCouple54 at 12,Aug,19 12:16
You ain't kidding. If that thing is real, it's a curse. WTF would you do with it. It would never be pleasurable to your partner. And if you went balls deep, your girl would end up in the hospital with a ruptured spleen.

By CountryCouple54 at 07,Aug,19 13:38
Thank you sir. That's what happened. Disregard my dumbass comments. It was operator error.

By CountryCouple54 at 07,Aug,19 10:12
Private messages are confusing as hell. I send a message then have scroll up to see what I sent. WTF. We have Androids, this just made it harder for us.

By CountryCouple54 at 07,Aug,19 09:45
Anyone notice on the site, we are working from the bottom up and not the top down anymore? It's got us clustered.

By CountryCouple54 at 06,Aug,19 10:20
Well said Cody. But you're waisting your breath with the gun control fanatics. Car accidents, cigarettes, alcohol, prescription drugs, fast-food, etc... Are killing people everyday. And are all legal. It's a part of life. So are guns, knives, bombs, and deranged lunatics. Gun control will take the rights of good honost law abiding citizens. 99% of guns used in a crime is unregistered. What I haven't heard anyone say yet, what's their plan to get the guns back from the criminals. It always has been and always will be "population control". We can't feed and house all the people in the world now. Could you imagine if everyone lived to be 90. Just a thought.

By CountryCouple54 at 04,Aug,19 19:14
It's funny that lix froze the abuse panel member which is a fake. Hmmmmm, that member has been leading Best Image/Member contest since we left. I smell a RAT.

By CountryCouple54 at 03,Aug,19 23:37
The fakes are taking over. I've never seen it this bad on the girls side.

By CountryCouple54 at 01,Aug,19 09:46
I like my egg on top to be over easy.

By CountryCouple54 at 01,Aug,19 09:04
A greasy cheeseburger with bacon and a fried egg on top. Onion rings with ranch dressing and a double shot of Jack.

By CountryCouple54 at 01,Aug,19 09:02

By CountryCouple54 at 31,Jul,19 13:37
She is a failure. She knows your pic is leading every category in TOTM, and figured she needed your help to draw attention to her/his page.

By CountryCouple54 at 31,Jul,19 13:09
Well HotPussy must have been tipped off that I called her out about using bellas' pic. She has just changed it to one of her pics. In less than 15 minutes she has fallen from 100% to 12%. Told you she can't use her own pics.

By CountryCouple54 at 31,Jul,19 12:51
@ bella, did you give her permission to use your pic in a contest and to upload your pic on her page?

By CountryCouple54 at 31,Jul,19 10:44
So I see that HotPussy had to use bellas' picture to finally get the top spot on Best Image/Member. She had no chance with her own pics. @ bella, you should feel good about that.

By CountryCouple54 at 26,Jul,19 19:49
Yes. Too many bitching complaining bitches. So we are out.
--------------------------------------- added after 35 hours

We were on top for weeks. Wanted to give others a chance. It brings too much attention to our page and it was hard to keep up everyday. We might be back.

By CountryCouple54 at 26,Jul,19 14:59
Your picture speaks for itself. You went straight to the top for
top of the month. We all know the contests are rigged, we've already proved that.

By CountryCouple54 at 26,Jul,19 13:26
We are hoping so. Because we all know what's involved to get almost 400 members to vote.

By CountryCouple54 at 26,Jul,19 12:40
Member Joyraja has collected back to back wins in pic of the month on SYC side. Impressively collecting almost 400 voters in each month.

By CountryCouple54 at 16,Jul,19 12:41
I agree no site rules have been broken due to the daughters age. But what about her authorization to post her naked face pics. That shit could ruin that girl's future if someone recognized her. It's happened on her to woman before. The page belongs to the mother not the daughter.

By CountryCouple54 at 16,Jul,19 12:14
I have a question for whoever wants to put their opinion in. I'm not going to even care that this member has been deleted before and are back again for the second or third time, that's irrelevant to my question. This member claims to be a female but there is a male involved on the page. My question is they also have pictures of what they claim to be their 18 year old daughter Charlie. And it's just not innocent pictures laying out by the pool or the beach. It's pictures of their daughter at 18 pissing, sucking dick, etc... There's also pictures of the mother and daughter together. I won't mention the members name but they're from Germany. Is this something common in European countries that you have nude and sexual pictures on your phone or your computer of your 18 year old daughter. And is it normal to post them all over the world wide internet with her face? I'm hoping this person is a fake and it really wouldn't be a mother and father posting naked pictures of the 18 year old daughter. Because if it is that's FUCKED UP.
--------------------------------------- added after 193 hours

Now this same member has posted on his or her main page, for members to vote for her or her daughter Charlie as Best Image/Member as often as they can. Again, does the 18 year old girl know she's the Best Member on a fuck site? Disgusting.

By CountryCouple54 at 07,Jul,19 17:03
Yup, and we offered to verify one that you are talking about since it changed from a male account to a female account. And we have been ignored.

By CountryCouple54 at 05,Jul,19 19:58
Now that's funny. It was 96 and 90% humidity today. The heat index was 101. No sense taking a shower. Soon as you walk from your front door to your car you are dripping in sweat. We say every summer how are we gonna make it through this, but we always do. Lots of water.

By CountryCouple54 at 30,Jun,19 09:54
I always read a member's profile before I interact with them. But I find it hilarious when I read a girls profile and she states she is straight and interested in men, please no woman. Then in the middle of the conversation all she can talk about is my wife and could I send pics of my wife. Really. These fakes can't even be good fakes.

By CountryCouple54 at 27,Jun,19 11:20

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

REALLY.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I thought you guys were better than this.

By CountryCouple54 at 27,Jun,19 10:31
All of the above.

By CountryCouple54 at 26,Jun,19 08:38
Maybe someone complained about being on the bottom of the list due to their name?

By CountryCouple54 at 26,Jun,19 07:43
I don't think so. It's the same on our side too.

By CountryCouple54 at 25,Jun,19 12:44
Well if they live in Hialeah like they say, they are living in a 3rd world country.

By CountryCouple54 at 25,Jun,19 10:03
Typical summer down here in South Florida. Gas goes down and our electric bill goes up to $400.

By CountryCouple54 at 24,Jun,19 10:02
Well we entered the main entrance to Bass Pro at noon. Did a 20 minute sweep of the entire store. Went out the side entrance by the boats. Walked back around and through the main entrance again. Followed by another walk straight through the center of Bass Pro and out the mall entrance. No sign of the hobbits. So we walked to Brio and had a very nice peaceful brunch.