Recent Posts of member bimaybe

By bimaybe 24,Dec,12 01:03
I only masturbate on days that end in "Y".lol

By bimaybe 23,Dec,12 22:17
It has got to be healthy. I had to go to a urologist for an issue I was having and he told me (and my wife) that I MUST ejaculate at least once a day if I wanted the problem to go away. (and no, the problem was not an erection. that's never a problem) So, once or twice a day I get off with or without the help of my wife. Life is good.

By bimaybe 02,Dec,12 19:43
I tend to agree. Shemales are the best of both worlds.

By bimaybe 19,Nov,12 13:41
The club I go to in the US has a variety. It really depends on the girls comfort level, the size of the tip and whether the customer is being an ass or not. I usually tip very well and am nice to the girls, engage in general conversation and they tend to be a little more free. By more free I mean she will put a leg on either side of my head and bring her pussy right up to and almost touch my nose. She will gyrate her hips and spread her lips( can't go any further on the public stage)Now a private or VIP dance is different. Again, how far things go depend on the girl. One night,I had one that let me fondle and rub her whereever I wanted. I brought her to orgasm then she reciprcated with a nice handjob. (she did say it was against the rules but she didn't care)She got tipped Very well.

If the guys in the club are being jerks, the girls will migrate their attention to any available women in the club. They will generally allow the women to go alot further with personal contact as well. Don't be scared to go. They are good at reading your reactions and won't be pushy with another female.

Have fun watching some of the guys thinking they are going to be the ONE she will go home with that night.

By bimaybe 08,Mar,12 23:11
Back when I was in school, I was as straight as they come. Some of my best friends were gay and I would not tolerate anyone treating them the way you were treated. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope things turn around for you. They will get theirs in the end.

By bimaybe 08,Mar,12 22:59
A woman in a mini skirt preferably without panties giving a little peek or wearing a loose shirt without a bra and bending in such a way to allow a look at her beautiful breasts.

By bimaybe 08,Mar,12 22:34
The summer after HS graduation, I was riding in the back seat of my GF's parents car with my GF. It was late at night and my GF gave me one of the best blow jobs ever. Just as she was swallowing my load, her mother turned around to ask her a question. I don't know how we pulled it off but her parents never let on if they knew what we were doing.