Recent Posts of member honey1

Topics:

simple question ! do u get points for your pics and actions on this site ? 26,Jan,22 09:41

By honey1 01,Dec,21 22:07
try a three some mmf . i has a gf first but like that i lost interest in her. but when we broke up she saw this hot older lad and when she talked about sex with him got i all turned on.. so we got back together and all i wanted to hear during sex was wat she got up 2 wit him ! literally really annoyed her and one night we almost had a threesome/ but she saw the light and left me knowing i was really gay as it was him turning me on not her ! 4 real i learned the hard way !

By honey1 03,Apr,21 10:14
stay away from T if u got natural sexy drive n naturaly horny.. u look like u got no problem wit either .. it makes u grumpy n irritable also / n forget the hype /it deff shrinks u balls

By honey1 03,Apr,21 10:08
beautiful n cum filled .. horny balls bigger then average defiantly.. big

By honey1 11,Jun,18 02:25
Every cock should b an intacted cock, I personaly **** the
phrase 'uncut' as it implys not done ! Every man is born
with his foreskin ment for a lifetime of pleasure an
protection. It's a crime on my book to remove a
mans foreskin! An this site is proof !
It helps make sex comfortable acts as a seal between partners.

1. 40% of nerve ending are in foreskin and that it protects sensitive glands.
2. That male circumcision definatly effects sexual activity and how it hurt women. As it helps stops virgina drying out during intercouse and let's penis expand during an erection. Let's penis stretch and move during intercourse.
3.The foreskin is a part of foreplay especially with fellatio (blow job) and curcumcisised men can not mastrubate with out lube.

By honey1 11,Jun,18 02:09
U can't mastrubate without lube
if u don't hav a foreskin .. Fact '
Every cock should b an intacted cock, I personaly **** the
phrase 'uncut' as it implys not done ! Every man is born
with his foreskin ment for a lifetime of pleasure an
protection. It's a crime on my book to remove a
mans foreskin! An this site is proof !